Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 has introduced several NPCs to the island. Interacting with them often rewards players with special weapons or quests they can complete.
Since Epic Games is introducing various NPCs to the island, it’s pretty hard to remember where each of them spawned. Users often spend a considerable amount of time exploring the island to locate them, even if it takes a long time.
To save time and procure quests and weapons, players rely heavily on guides.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8: Kor NPC can be found in the south of the island
Spotting Kor in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 is not as difficult as other NPCs. However, loopers who don’t know the exact location will need some time to meet the NPC.
Kor can be found in the southern space of the island. This popular character wanders the alleys of Misty Meadows.
Since it is always on the move, it is quite difficult to pinpoint its exact location. However, players can navigate to the NPC using the speech bubble that will appear once they reach the area.
Kor in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 is an important source of XP for loopers. The NPC is part of the Punchcard Quest, and completing all five challenges will reward users with a considerable amount of XP needed to rank up the levels.
Epic has reintroduced the Punchcard quests this season, and it’s a great way to earn XP, mainly because this season is a bit sweaty compared to the past few seasons.
The full list of Kor NPC quests and rewards is:
- Collect a Sniper Rifle (0/1) – 12,000 XP and 20 Gold Bars
- Deal damage with an assault rifle or sniper rifle (0/150) – 14,000 XP and 25 gold bars
- Get headshots with an assault rifle or sniper rifle (0/2) – 16,000 XP and 30 gold bars
- Deals damage within 30 seconds of concealing in a haystack, dumpster, or flush (0/1) – 18,000 XP and 40 gold bars
- Emote at the top of the mountain (0/1) – 20,000 XP and 70 gold bars